Editor’s note: Earlier this year, we chatted with Frank of Ask Frank fame. This witty and wise French Bulldog dispenses advice over the Internet, on his blog, and in adorable videos. We were thrilled when Frank agreed to become a regular Dogster contributor. Look for his column every Friday on Dogster.
1. It’s not even Thanksgiving
Dear Frank: Do you think Buffalo hats will ever come back in style? Our human loves making us wear them … even when it’s not Thanksgiving. Paws crossed.
Stuck with the Hat in Saginaw
Dear Stuck: Buffalo hats seem to be working pretty well for this guy. I think you’re good.
2. Hardly working
Dear Frank: Do you ever goof off at work?
Hardly Working in Hamilton
Play the video to see Frank’s answer.
3. My breath smells like my butt
Dear Frank: I’ve read all your advice about fart-free snuggling, and I’ve gotten much better! My humans have been smiling! But recently my breath has been really stinky and my humans have started pushing me away when I try to snuggle. What should I do?
Mouth Breather in Indiana
Dear Mouth: Butt breath happens. Don’t worry, there is a solution. Do these things in this order to turn your butt breath back into mouth breath.
1. Snuggle butt first (just until your breath smells better than your butt)
2. Eat grass (grass fixes everything)
3. Have a friend lick your mouth (things could get weird)
4. Eat an apple (it’s like giving your mouth a bath … an apple bath)
5. Eat more grass (see No. 2)
Repeat as necessary. Then turn that snuggle back around.
Do you have a question for Frank? Submit it at FromFrank.com.
© 2016 From Frank, LLC. All rights reserved.