Floral prints for spring aren’t exactly groundbreaking, but they sure are pretty. It’s no wonder this classic print keeps popping up every year. But really, who could ever get tired of a beautiful floral design?
This week, I combed some of my favorite shops to find the most lovely floral print products available. Add some of these to your (and your pup’s) wearable rotation, and both of you will be ready for a gorgeous spring!
1. Warehouse Yellow Floral Skirt â€” With its elastic waist and a midi-length cut, this pretty skirt is flattering for all body types.
2. Ted Baker Carlina High Platform Peep-Toe Shoes â€” You’ll love surprising everyone around you when you kick up your feet to reveal this stunning print.
3. Pink Floral Tunic â€” Tunics are a girl’s best friend. Pair this one with some flared jeans and platforms for a cool and effortless look.
4. Kate Spade Sweet Zinnia Ring â€” If you’re not someone who likes to sport floral prints but you still want in on the trend, this large flower cocktail ring might be the way to go.
5. Floral Fling Retractable Leash â€” The print on this retractable leash has a modern edge.
6. Liberty Floral Dog Collar â€” Liberty always makes the most stunning floral prints. This collar is a testament to that.
7. Daisy Le Pet Lounger â€” Your pooch will feel like he’s lying in a field of flowers on this cozy bed.
8. Sam & Tasha Birdie Toy â€” Could a dog toy be more charming?
9. Vintage Pring Nylon Dog Carrier â€” If you’re a big fan of vintage floral prints, get ready to drool over this chic dog carrier.
10. Yellow Floral Dark Denim Jacket â€” I’ve been seeing prints on denim everywhere lately! Help your dog get on trend with this jacket.
11. The Romantic Original Bow Tie by Loyal Luxe â€” Loyal Luxe is the dapper doggie’s must-stop shop. This bow tie called the Romantic is just that!
Follow Dogster’s Picks of the Week on Pinterest!