As a huge fan of great design at bargain prices, I can never get enough of Target. I’m one of those folks who’s first in line (or online) every time Target releases a collection with one of my favorite, and otherwise unaffordable, high-end designers.
On any given day, I know I can walk in and find just the thing I didn’t know I wanted, but suddenly can’t live without. Thank goodness for Target’s guilt-free prices! What I love the most is that it is a one-stop shop where I can pick up great things for myself, and my pup. I guess that makes my dog a big Target fan, too. This week, we’re excited to show off our top Target finds!
Editor’s Note: And no, this is not sponsored by Target.
1. Scoop Neck Sweater â€” Great on its own, but ideal for layering, this cobalt blue scoop-neck sweater is just the right piece to keep you looking chic on a casual weekend.
2. Mossimo Crossbody Bag â€” When I’m walking my dog around town, I need both hands free. Bags like this one are ideal for stashing your personals in, and won’t get in the way while you’re bending over to scoop sidewalk poop.
3. Dark Rinse Skinny Denim Jeans â€” Speaking of looking chic on a casual weekend, you’ll definitely want to have a pair of dark-rinse skinnies in your closet. A great pair with a little give will let you chase your dog around the park in style.
4. Odelina Bow Flats â€” If it’s me and my dog, I usually go with flats. Believe me, running after your pooch in heels is a huge mistake! When I have to go flat, I like to make sure they’re fun. This pop yellow pair with an oversized bow is adorable and a great way to punch up a T-shirt and jeans.
5. Cotton Tale Dandie Dot Round Bed â€” This polka-dot bed looks like it came straight out of a posh doggy boutique. Your friends will never believe that you paid under $35 for this oh-so stylish bed.
6. Dogleesh â€” Some dogs pose more of a challenge to walk than others. I’m talking to you, leash pullers! This leash featuring a rubber handle comfort grip will help you feel a bit more in control while Fido is dragging you along.
7. Dog Meat Chew Toys â€” Maybe it doesn’t taste like the real thing, but it sure looks like it! Treat your dog to this squeaky steak toy, and maybe he’ll stop bugging you for a bite of your juicy meat. Maybe.
8. Rufus and Coco Bronte Stylish Striped Nylon Collar â€” Available in blue for boys and pink for girls, these gender-specific striped collars by Rufus and Coco are just plain lovely.
9. Dogbol and Mat â€” For under $10, you get to bring home two polycarbonate feeding bowls and a dishwasher-safe feeding mat to prevent spills. And just in case you didn’t notice, this is one cool set.
10. Puffer Vest â€” It’s getting to be that time of the year when your dog needs an extra layer to protect him from the cold. Before you pull out the doggy parka for Winter, start your pooch out in a puffer vest for Fall.
Follow Dogster’s Picks of the Week on Pinterest!