I’m someone who loves to dress up, but day after day I find that there is nothing I sport more often than denim. In fact, a lot of my “dressed up” looks actually include denim. Don’t you just love how it’s perfectly acceptable to wear jeans just about anywhere?
Lately, I’m also realizing how denim is also a durable and ideal material for my dog. From chew toys to beds to wearable accessories, denim is a dog owner’s best friend and a material that will stand the test of time … and teeth!
1. Denim Dog Leash â€” Dark denim always looks sharp. This adjustable leash will look stylish on your walks.
2. Upcycled Denim Pebble Squeak Toy â€” Your dog will have a difficult time getting to the squeaker through these eco-friendly toys made from recycled jeans.
3. Doggone Smart Doggy Denim Jacket â€” This is no ordinary denim jacket! It’s finished in NanoSphere, which keeps it clean and resistant to bacteria. Click through to find out more!
4. Blue Jean Jacket Dog Vest Harness â€” The vintage denim look of this vest harness is too cool and incredibly now.
5. Blue Denim Zigzag Dog Collar â€” I adore the zigzag nature of the denim on this collar. The frayed edge is also a great touch.
6. Urban Denim Dog Bed â€” This bed is a perfect example of how denim can look elegant. The bright orange edges and P.L.A.Y. mascot makes this a cool bed for any modern home.
7. Rivet and Thread Workshirt â€” I happen to own this shirt, and I can’t believe how well it goes with everything!
8. Moto Vintage Denim Jacket â€” If you don’t already own a denim jacket, get one! It’s a staple that never goes out of style.
9. Michael Kors Damita Wedge in Indigo Denim â€” These wedges are as comfy as they are cute. The zipper detail gives this pair a little edge.
10. Foley + Corina Linen and Jersey Mini Skirt â€” This denim-look linen skirt is perfect for a night out on the town and can be paired with just about anything for several amazing looks.
Follow Dogster’s Picks of the Week on Pinterest!