I know it’s the middle of winter, but it’s never too soon to start planning your look for next season. I’m predicting pastels will be a hot spring trend, and a soft and lovely departure from all the vibrant neon shades we’ve been seeing. This week’s Dogster Picks pack a pretty punch for you and your pooch. So go ahead and start collecting those pastel pieces, now that you and your dog have been tipped off about next season’s color trends!
1. J. Crew Toothpick Jean â€” I adore the cut of these wear-with-everything jeans and the lovely hues they’re available in.
2. Cord and Bead Bracelet Pack â€” Stacking bracelets is one of my favorite current trends. These pretty pastel cord bracelets come in a very affordable pack of three.
3. Plain-Front Foulard â€” Neck wraps are the easiest ways to add dimension and sophistication to every outfit. I’ll certainly be wearing mine through the spring.
4. ASOS Lulu Pastel Color Block Ballet Flats â€” These pretty pastel flats will have everyone stopping you to ask where you got them.
5. Packabowl Dog Bowl â€” The flexibility of Packabowls makes them some of my favorite dog bowls around. The delightful colors they’re available in set them over the edge.
6. Cannes Pet Carrier â€” Girly-girls and their frou-frou dogs will love this pink carrier. It’s even lined in leopard-print!
7. Ella Dish Make No Bones Lead and Collar â€” I’m a big fan of Ella Dish’s entire collection and superior quality. This collar and lead set is a gorgeous must-have.
8. Molly Mutt La Vie En Rose Dog Bed Duvet â€” This dog bed duvet is perfect for the sophisticated home with a feminine feel. You might love it even more than your dog will.
9. American Digs Sadie Scarf â€” Want to give your dog a cute and classic look? These plush jersey scarves will do the trick.
10. Alpine Hooded Sweater â€” A pastel alpine print complete with a pompom hoodie. What more can I say?
Follow Dogster’s Picks of the Week on Pinterest!