Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and I couldn’t be more excited. It happens to be one of my favorite holidays all year! How could you not love a holiday about love?
Whether you head out for a romantic dinner or stay in for a cozy night, Valentine’s Day is the perfect day to put a little more effort into looking extra pretty, and letting everyone you love know just how much they mean to you. Of course, that includes your favorite four-legged companions. Get out there, look amazing, spread the love, and hug your dog. Happy Valentine’s Day!
1. Scribble Heart Dog Hoodie â€” Keep your favorite Valentine warm and cozy in this adorable hoodie.
2. The Bone Bowl â€” This bubble-bone-shaped dual feeder features removable stainless steel bowls and nonslip rubber feet. And it’s available in this sweet shade of pink.
3. Humunga Lips Durable Dog Toy â€” Humunga designs some of the most clever toys around. Your dog will appear to have big cartoon lips while he chews on the cherry scented ball-shaped end.
4. Dogswell Chicken Strips â€” I like to keep my dog’s heart happy with these treats. They’re his absolute favorite!
5. Heavenly Pink Dog Bed â€” This soft water-resistant bed features a sweet pink heart for the love of your life.
6. Zip-a-Dee Collar â€” This red and pink leather collar with a zipper detail is the perfect gift for the endearing dog with a little edge.
7. Carnation Bracelet â€” Keep Valentine’s Day flowers alive forever by wearing them around your wrist in the form of this stunning statement bracelet.
8. Suede Point Court Shoes â€” Nothing is hotter than a pair of pink suede pumps. Wear them for this romantic holiday and beyond.
9. Lace Dress â€” Get on trend by strutting your stuff in a lace dress. The peephole on this one takes it from sweet to seductive.
10. Ban.do Signature Scarf â€” I love a product with multiple uses! Impress your loved ones with how many ways you can wear this heartprint scarf.
Follow Dogster’s Picks of the Week on Pinterest!